I'll be your HR and recruiter
Are you looking for a qualified HR professional who is specialized in the preparation of job descriptions, company policies, and procedures? I CAN deliver. Are you looking for a qualified recruitment specialist having experience in recruitment, and mass recruitment? I CAN deliver. I have successful experience working in different industries (automotive, tobacco, chemical, bakeries, energy, FMCG) and hiring different levels of positions. The most challenging projects were the following: recruitment and management of the Wind Park Installation Team in Ukraine, and the Power Plants Gas Turbine Maintenance Team in Libya. As an HR professional, I have experience in writing career and job-related articles for company websites in English, Ukrainian, and Russian. I am from Ukraine and I have 25 years experience of working for international companies. I would like to discuss with you your project needs and how we can work together to get the best quality work. Contact me and you will not be disappointed.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
HR Manager / HR Consultant / Head of Recruitment
ClarusApex Group (clarusapex.com / claruskiev.com) is a leading staffing and recruiting agency based in Ukraine, Cyprus, and Bulgaria. The group provides HR consulting, payroll outsourcing, staff leasing / outstaffing, and recruiting services.
• HR Manager for Clarus Eastern Europe LLC (Ukraine), Apex AV LLC (Ukraine), and ClarusApex Limited (Cyprus)
• HR Consultant and Payroll Department Manager for EastBalt (Ukraine, bakery for McDonald's, 120 employees) and AllSeeds (Ukraine, 560 employees, oil seed production plant)
• Recruiting Manager and HR Outsourcing Partner
• Passed all compliance audits by Ukrainian labor inspection with 0 audit findings
• Managed the launch and daily payroll outsourcing services for 20 clients with more than 800 employees
• Recruited, mobilized, and supported candidates for work assignments in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa with high customer and candidate satisfaction. Managed a high-performance Recruiting team.
• Organized research, development, and implementation of new recruiting tools and strategies;
• Was doing coaching of hiring managers;
• Was responsible for full-cycle recruiting processes for key company projects (see below all projects);
• Global job market research and analysis;
• Implemented high volume mass recruiting candidate sourcing strategies to attract enough applications to fill 100% of client open positions within the given deadlines;
• Was responsible for hiring C-level and mid-management roles.
PPG-Helios is a joint venture of the fortune 500 company PPG Industries (USA, ppg.com) and the Helios Group (Slovenia, helios-group.eu) to operate the automotive PaintShop of the Bogdan car plant in Cherkasy.
Key challenges were the lack of qualified staff in the Cherkasy regions and only 6 months to hire and train the staff to achieve the Hyundai quality certification and production tact time.
• Implementation of HR policies in compliance with PPG Industries US standards, Helios Slovenian standards, and Ukrainian legal requirements in close cooperation with PPG and Helios HR departments, and Ukrainian authorities.
• Recruiting of 500 employees within 3 months by the use of online and offline advertising channels
• Designed and executed a training program with skill gap analysis and hiring of 20 foreign trainers to launch the car production in time in full.
• Audited the Russian HR operation of PPG-Helios and transferred best practices to the Russian HR team
• Coordinate the cross-functional efforts to setup a quality management system under ISO 9001 and environmental management system under ISO 14000 with successful certification after 6 months
Deputy HR Manager and Manager on Social Issues - Human Resources Department
Management of staff turnover, recruitment, conflict resolutions, trade union relations, and compliance with the collective agreement. Operational responsibility for the medical center, canteen operations, and medical insurance program.
Personal Assistant to the company CEO, Manager of Secretary Department, Import-Export coordination
Bachelor of Science of Economics
East European University of Management and Economics,
Specialty: Management of Organizations
Specialty: Teacher of English and German Languages
Department of Foreign Languages (English and German);